We've updated our site and are looking for a fresh new look for our logo. Do you have an artistic talent...maybe a knack for drawing or photography? A great idea for a new slogan? A creative way to enhance our current logo?
Submit your drawings, photos, logo, banner and/or slogan ideas to:
Perth, ON K7H 3C8
The contest will be advertised on the website and at the Mississauga Reptile and Aquatics Expos on March 9, 2008 and April 13, 2008. Finalists entries will be displayed on the website and at the Kemptville Reptile and Aquatics Expo on May 25, 2008 where people can vote for thier favorite design! The winning idea/design will be announced on the website on May 26, 2008.
What's in it for you?
The winning entrant will get to choose a bearded dragon from a selection of currently available dragons, a box of 500 crickets, a container of Rep-Cal Calcium with vitamim D3 a container of Herptivite Multivitamin and receive a new Exo-Terra terrarium (24"l x 18"w x 18"h) complete with lighting and fixtures.
Contest Rules and Regulations
1. The contest is open to all residents of Canada.
2. There is no limit on the number of entries submitted.
3. All entries must be received by 5pm (E.S.T.) Friday May 16, 2008.
4. Voting will begin on Saturday May 17, 2008 and end on May 25, 2008 at midnight (E.S.T.). Votes may be submitted online, via email or at the Kemptville Reptile and Aquatics Expo in the provided ballot box.
5. All entries including the winning entry will become sole property of Simply Dragons
for use on the website and for advertising purposes.
6. A selection of currently available bearded dragons as of May 26, 2008 (chosen by Simply Dragons) will be made available for the winner to choose from. All bearded dragons will be a minimum of six weeks old and/or six inches long and come with our standard 60 day health guarantee. Selection of the bearded dragon and shipping arrangements must be made by the winner on or before June 25, 2008.
7. Winner is responsible to pay for any applicable shipping costs of the prize package.
8. Prize may not be redeemed for cash. As a substitution for the Exo-Terra terrarium, lighting, fixtures and box of 500 crickets; the winner may choose a second bearded dragon from available selection in addition to a box of 1000 crickets. No further substitutions will be available.